London - Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson faces an anxious wait on the fitness of Wayne Rooney and Nemanja Vidic for Tuesday's Champions League semi-final, second-leg match against Barcelona after both players missed training on Monday.
Rooney is struggling with a hip injury, while Vidic took a knee in the face from Didier Drogba in the weekend match with Chelsea.
Both men are still expected to start and Ferguson is likely to give them as much time as he can to prove their fitness.
United go into the second leg as slight favourites having drawn 0-0 with the Spanish team in Barcelona last week. (dpa)
- England pacer Onions hopeful about playing part in Ashes Down Under
- Alonso urges Ferrari to take on Red Bull challenge
- Ex-racer Watson slams Schumacher for ‘ugly animal instinct’ act against Barrichello
- ‘ProBatter’, the bowling robot that replicates deliveries of any bowler in the world
- Pakistan completely out bowled Australia in Headingley Test: Lawson