London, Feb 5 - Tiger Woods' wife Elin Nordegren has joined the disgraced golf star at the sex addiction clinic where he is undergoing therapy.
The 30-year-old went there five days ago for the final part of Woods' therapy, which involves both of them, reported thesun. co. uk
Woods, 34, accused of bedding more than a dozen mistresses is expected to leave the clinic in Hattiesburg, Mississippi, with Nordegren this weekend.
Woods is said to be planning a second honeymoon with his Swedish wife aboard their $22 million yacht.
"Tiger wants to show her he is a changed man," said a source.
- England pacer Onions hopeful about playing part in Ashes Down Under
- Alonso urges Ferrari to take on Red Bull challenge
- Ex-racer Watson slams Schumacher for ‘ugly animal instinct’ act against Barrichello
- ‘ProBatter’, the bowling robot that replicates deliveries of any bowler in the world
- Pakistan completely out bowled Australia in Headingley Test: Lawson