Sydney, July 15 : Did you know that former Australian speedster Brett Lee and Indian batting maestro Sachin Tendulkar whizzed through the streets of Mumbai in the latter’s Ferrari after having dinner together?
The Little Master, who met up with Lee in Mumbai, invited him for a drive in his Ferrari after the duo got over with a go-karting and dinner session.
When Lee asked “What time in the morning,” Tendulkar replied, “No. Now.”
“Soon Tendulkar arrived in his Ferrari and the pair whizzed through the streets of Mumbai in the middle of the night, the only time Tendulkar can drive his car without being mobbed,” the Sydney Morning Herald quoted author James Knight, who penned Lee''s biography, My Life, as writing.
Knight claimed Lee''s stardom through cricket ''''reached proportions that the average person would find hard to believe''''. (ANI)
- How ‘Binga’ Lee became the face of ‘Venky’s’ chicken
- CWG champion Steffensen accuses Athletics Australia of ‘racism’
- Oz soccer body insists ''zero tolerance policy'' towards racism helping in cleaning up game
- Retired Lee proud of having had ‘more comeback sequels than Rambo’
- Muralitharan to play for Melbourne Renegades in Big Bash