New York, Apr 14 : Tennis star Andy Roddick is set to marry his model girlfriend Brooklyn Decker this weekend, it has emerged.
According to friends, the couple will tie the knot in Austin, Texas.
"Brooklyn and her bridesmaids had a big bachelorette weekend in Chapel Hill, NC, this weekend," New York Post quoted a pal as saying.
"They just bounced around and had a great time," the pal added.
Roddick met Decker in 2007 when he had his agent contact hers after he saw her in Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. (ANI)
- Woods grabs early lead, but stumbles later at Whistling Straits golf tourney
- Sports psychologist says Woods going through emotional let down
- Tiger Woods crashes to worst performance since 2003 USPGA championship
- A-Rod celebrates with Diaz, Paltrow after smacking his historic 600th homer
- Bryan brother make history with 62nd doubles tennis title