London, July 20: Red Bull boss Christian Horner has said that Australian Formula One racing driver Mark Webber will know next month whether he will re-sign with the team for the 2012 season.
"Webber and the team hierarchy would meet in late August and make a decision together," the Herald Sun quoted Horner, as saying.
Webber has said that he is confident of remaining at Red Bull next year and has been publicly supported by the team owner, Dietrich Mateschitz.
Horner, however, accused Webber of acting selfishly by trying to overtake championship leader Sebastian Vettel during the British Grand Prix despite the team order given to him.
"He risked the second place of Sebastian, his third place and 33 points for the team. I understand that he's racing, but he also absolutely unnecessarily risked a crash," the team boss said.
"If all 500 people in the team thought only of themselves, we could never achieve our goals," he added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today