London, July 20: Red Bull boss Christian Horner has said that Australian Formula One racing driver Mark Webber will know next month whether he will re-sign with the team for the 2012 season.
"Webber and the team hierarchy would meet in late August and make a decision together," the Herald Sun quoted Horner, as saying.
Webber has said that he is confident of remaining at Red Bull next year and has been publicly supported by the team owner, Dietrich Mateschitz.
Horner, however, accused Webber of acting selfishly by trying to overtake championship leader Sebastian Vettel during the British Grand Prix despite the team order given to him.
"He risked the second place of Sebastian, his third place and 33 points for the team. I understand that he's racing, but he also absolutely unnecessarily risked a crash," the team boss said.
"If all 500 people in the team thought only of themselves, we could never achieve our goals," he added. (ANI)
- Chelsea boss rents out his world’s largest private yacht for £1.25M a week!
- Clarke donates Open Championship medal to hometown club
- Amir Khan blasts Mayweather’s ‘ steroid use to boost boxing career’ claims
- Terry happy to wait for Chelsea FC top job
- Ferguson says if Berbatov left, he would understand