London, June 11 : Just a year after Wayne Rooney paid 30,000 pounds for a hair transplant, his new thatch has started showing signs of thinning.
In the images taken while the footballer was training with his England teammates, the striker appeared to be revealing more scalp than in the months immediately after the operation, when flaunted a relatively thick crop, the Daily Mail reported.
Some football fans have even started speculating on Twitter insisting that the Manchester United player has grown his hair longer recently to hide bald patches, while another cheekily suggested that he should ask for a refund.
The 26-year-old had undergone the `follicular transfer' treatment - in which hair follicles are extracted from lush patches and reinserted where hair is thinning - at a London clinic. He had at that time insisted that he was delighted with the result. (ANI)
- Pacquiao’s agent brands controversial defeat to Bradley as ‘death knell of boxing’
- ‘Warrior’ Pacquiao gunning for vengeance in rematch after contentious defeat to Bradley
- Usain Bolt fine, resting at home after car crash in Jamaica
- Amir Khan eyeing new welterweight champion Bradley next
- ‘Crestfallen’ Button ‘confused and very lost’ following Canada GP ordeal