London, Apr. 22: Manchester United forward Wayne Rooney has decided to learn Italian after undertaking a trip to Milan with his wife-to-be Coleen McLoughlin.
According to The Sun, Roo plays language CDs in his car while on his way to football training.
Now, he is spouting Italian phrases with his Old Trafford teammates, and says “Si” around the house instead of yes.
He wants to make more of an effort with locals when he’s away.” (ANI)
- England pacer Onions hopeful about playing part in Ashes Down Under
- Alonso urges Ferrari to take on Red Bull challenge
- Ex-racer Watson slams Schumacher for ‘ugly animal instinct’ act against Barrichello
- ‘ProBatter’, the bowling robot that replicates deliveries of any bowler in the world
- Pakistan completely out bowled Australia in Headingley Test: Lawson