London, Jul 21 : All-rounder Andrew Flintoff, who has had two knee operations since helping England win the Ashes and hopes to make his long-awaited return from knee surgery, can be seen promoting Shell''s new FuelSave Unleaded petrol.
He said: "I went 13 miles on a single litre... that's a few trips to the gym for free for me."
Flintoff was spotted at Beaconsfield motorway services on Tuesday as he helped promote Shell's new product.
Shell said it teamed up with the former England captain to "give drivers fuel efficient driving tips" and promote its new `more efficient' fuel. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional