Melbourne, Mar. 5 : Shane and Simone Warne have put their holiday house up for sale and are hoping to pocket about two million dollars.
The couple bought the house at Arthurs Seat on the Mornington Peninsula for about 1.3 million dollars two years ago and spent a year renovating and adding a pool, the Daily Telegraph reports.
"We pretty much gutted the whole house after we bought it. It''s brand new inside and has great gardens and a new pool," it quoted Simone Warne, as saying.
But with so many projects competing for their attention, the Warnes said they were not spending enough time at the four-bedroom house to justify keeping it.
Set on just over an acre, the house looks over Port Phillip Bay, has a 15m-long vanishing edge pool, a tennis court and a granny flat.
Despite pouring thousands of dollars into the property, it seems the Warnes weren''t planning to do much cooking during their getaways.
An oven, looking barely used, is tucked into the corner of what is otherwise a chic modern kitchen.
Simone said that up until the past few months they had used the house extensively.
"I love the house. The privacy, the views, the quietness of it. It''s an hour from Melbourne. You could go down there and you could be anywhere in the world when you are up there looking over the mountain down to Dromana and back to the city and over the bay."
The pair has no immediate plans to buy a new holiday house.
"But never say never," Simone said.
Estate agent Jonathan Dixon, of JP Dixon Real Estate, said the house is in one of Arthurs Seat''s most sought after areas and there had already been interest from residents living in the Arthurs Seat area. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'