London, Jan 11 : WBC world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is desperate to take on David Haye, describing him as “an itch” he has to scratch.
Haye lost to Klitschko’s younger brother Wladimir last summer, blaming a broken toe for the defeat. He retired in October but is now in talks to fight again.
Vitali will first face Haye’s fellow Londoner Dereck Chisora in Munich on February 18.
Then he intends to take on Haye in June.
“David Haye is like an itch I can’t scratch. It’s unfinished business and it’s itching all the time. I always remember his bad words and what he said about me and my brother,” The Mirror quoted Vitali, as saying.
“I want to give him a war. It’s now personal. I want to send him to the floor and after that he doesn’t have excuses – his toe or whatever,” he said. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today