London, Jan 11 : WBC world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is desperate to take on David Haye, describing him as “an itch” he has to scratch.
Haye lost to Klitschko’s younger brother Wladimir last summer, blaming a broken toe for the defeat. He retired in October but is now in talks to fight again.
Vitali will first face Haye’s fellow Londoner Dereck Chisora in Munich on February 18.
Then he intends to take on Haye in June.
“David Haye is like an itch I can’t scratch. It’s unfinished business and it’s itching all the time. I always remember his bad words and what he said about me and my brother,” The Mirror quoted Vitali, as saying.
“I want to give him a war. It’s now personal. I want to send him to the floor and after that he doesn’t have excuses – his toe or whatever,” he said. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'