London, Jan 11 : WBC world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is desperate to take on David Haye, describing him as “an itch” he has to scratch.
Haye lost to Klitschko’s younger brother Wladimir last summer, blaming a broken toe for the defeat. He retired in October but is now in talks to fight again.
Vitali will first face Haye’s fellow Londoner Dereck Chisora in Munich on February 18.
Then he intends to take on Haye in June.
“David Haye is like an itch I can’t scratch. It’s unfinished business and it’s itching all the time. I always remember his bad words and what he said about me and my brother,” The Mirror quoted Vitali, as saying.
“I want to give him a war. It’s now personal. I want to send him to the floor and after that he doesn’t have excuses – his toe or whatever,” he said. (ANI)
- 'Hobbit' star Dean O'Gorman to portray Kirk Douglas in 'Trumbo'
- Nicole Scherzinger earned 100K pounds to perform at Russian tycoon's party
- Cheryl Cole to set up own record label to rival Simon Cowell's Syco
- Demi Lovato suffers 'minor' arm injury just before Texas concert
- Motherhood is wonderful, says Kerry Washington
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting