London, Jan 11 : WBC world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is desperate to take on David Haye, describing him as “an itch” he has to scratch.
Haye lost to Klitschko’s younger brother Wladimir last summer, blaming a broken toe for the defeat. He retired in October but is now in talks to fight again.
Vitali will first face Haye’s fellow Londoner Dereck Chisora in Munich on February 18.
Then he intends to take on Haye in June.
“David Haye is like an itch I can’t scratch. It’s unfinished business and it’s itching all the time. I always remember his bad words and what he said about me and my brother,” The Mirror quoted Vitali, as saying.
“I want to give him a war. It’s now personal. I want to send him to the floor and after that he doesn’t have excuses – his toe or whatever,” he said. (ANI)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish