London, Jan 11 : WBC world heavyweight champion Vitali Klitschko is desperate to take on David Haye, describing him as “an itch” he has to scratch.
Haye lost to Klitschko’s younger brother Wladimir last summer, blaming a broken toe for the defeat. He retired in October but is now in talks to fight again.
Vitali will first face Haye’s fellow Londoner Dereck Chisora in Munich on February 18.
Then he intends to take on Haye in June.
“David Haye is like an itch I can’t scratch. It’s unfinished business and it’s itching all the time. I always remember his bad words and what he said about me and my brother,” The Mirror quoted Vitali, as saying.
“I want to give him a war. It’s now personal. I want to send him to the floor and after that he doesn’t have excuses – his toe or whatever,” he said. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan