London, Aug 30: Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has been linked with a move to Russia.
According to the Sun, Vidic could be the subject of a 25 million pound bid from Anzhi Makhachkala of the Russian Premier League.
Anzhi are controlled by Russian billionaire Suleyman Kerimou, who has an estimated personal fortune of five billion pounds.
The club has already splashed 20 million pounds on Samuel Eto'o, while Brazilian defender Roberto Carlos is their captain. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'