London, Aug 30: Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has been linked with a move to Russia.
According to the Sun, Vidic could be the subject of a 25 million pound bid from Anzhi Makhachkala of the Russian Premier League.
Anzhi are controlled by Russian billionaire Suleyman Kerimou, who has an estimated personal fortune of five billion pounds.
The club has already splashed 20 million pounds on Samuel Eto'o, while Brazilian defender Roberto Carlos is their captain. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today