London, Aug 30: Manchester United defender Nemanja Vidic has been linked with a move to Russia.
According to the Sun, Vidic could be the subject of a 25 million pound bid from Anzhi Makhachkala of the Russian Premier League.
Anzhi are controlled by Russian billionaire Suleyman Kerimou, who has an estimated personal fortune of five billion pounds.
The club has already splashed 20 million pounds on Samuel Eto'o, while Brazilian defender Roberto Carlos is their captain. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai