London, August 13 : Usain Bolt celebrated his haul of three gold medals at Olympics until 6am at two venues on opposite sides of London.
The 25 year-old sprinter started the party with a spot of DJing at the Puma Yard, a Jamaican-themed temporary night spot in East London, and then moved on to Movida nightclub, in the West End.
The Jamaican superstar was clicked with his countryman Yohan Blake and a mystery blonde.
Bolt and Blake were part of the Jamaican line-up that broke the world record to claim the 4x100 metres relay crown at the Olympic Stadium.
And after returning to the Olympic Village to freshen up after their victory, the pair headed into town to celebrate.
They decided to end the evening at the celebrity haunt Movida to dance the night away and party goers were surprised when they walked in.
"He doesn't dance as fast as he runs," the Telegraph quoted one reveller as tweeting.
When they eventually left to head back to the Village, they were joined in their taxi back by a mystery blonde woman.
Swimmer Rebecca Adlington and boxer Amir Khan were also at the party. (ANI)
- McIlroy clinches US PGA title with record 8-shot win
- Bolt''s ''bolt from the blue'' ‘Mobot’ relay gold celebration was ‘preplanned’
- Bolt admits repeating gold medal performance at 2016 Rio Games ‘very hard’
- Bolt forces Rogge to accept him as legend
- Silver medallist Caster Semenya to target gold at 2016 Olympic Games