London, Dec 5 - Mike Tyson is seeing the upcoming birth of his eighth child as a fresh start at fatherhood, insisting he will "do it right" this time.
The former boxer had two children with his second wife Monica Turner, but their four-year-old daughter Exodus died in a freak accident last year. He also has five other kids from previous relationships, reports express. co. uk.
Tyson hopes his new baby with his current wife Lakiha Spicer will have a more stable upbringing than his previous children as he is in a happy relationship and finally free of a long running drug addiction.
"'m just looking forward to trying to do this stuff right. Of course... I want to do it right... This is my third marriage... You have to be committed and dedicated," he said.
"This is going to be something new on me, to be totally committed and dedicated to this situation," he added.
The baby boy is due in February next year. (IANS)
- Ferguson gets 100-mn pounds to buy new players
- Referee penalises US football player for thanking God after touchdown
- Ancelotti blasts Chelsea players for lacking ‘desire to win’
- Russians knew 24 hours in advance about World Cup bid results
- Wenger says Fifa World Cup bidding process is from ‘Middle Ages’