London, Mar. 6 : Ivorian football star Kolo Touré has warned his Manchester City team-mates to keep their cool as the title battle with Manchester United intensifies over the final 11 games of the season.
Touré's cautious warning comes despite Manchester City winning their last four league games, but remaining just two points clear of United after Sir Alex Ferguson's team emerged unbeaten from a testing fixture list including trips to Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham.
"Mentally, we just need to focus on our game and play every game like a final." The Telegraph quoted Touré, as saying.
He added: "It's going to get tougher and tougher because it will get more intense, but we just need to keep our heads cool."
City has led the table since early October and Touré admits that leading the race can be just as draining as chasing. (ANI)
- ‘Top- class all rounder’ Bresnan can bat permanently at No. 6 or 7 for England: Swann
- Ferguson hails Man U’s ‘classy’ win against Spurs
- Balotelli’s ‘strip’ club adventures infuriate Mancini
- Ferguson says there is no reason why Scholes shouldn’t play on
- City’s David Silva reveals he’s been playing regularly with ankle injury for four years