London, Dec 31: Tottenham heads the list of Premier League clubs to show an interest in bringing ace midfielder David Beckham back to England in January.
Beckham is targeting a loan move to a major European club to try to force England boss Fabio Capello to consider him for selction.
Having previously spent two loan spells at AC Milan, Beckham has offers from clubs in Italy and Spain too.
Blackburn, West Ham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Everton and Blackpool have all made it clear they would like to sign Beckham, The Daily Express reports.
However, it is Tottenham's request to be kept informed of his plans that may be the most attractive to Beckham, who wants to prove he can still play for England.
Beckham's grandfather Joe West was a Spurs fan and he has always felt an affinity with the club.
The club has made initial contacts with Beckham's camp, The Daily Express reports.
Chairman Daniel Levy has tried to sign Beckham before and knows that a loan deal would be beneficial on and off the pitch. (ANI)
- Mourinho to personally convince Fabregas to join Real Madrid
- Chelsea turns down chance to sign star midfielder Van der Vaart
- Ferguson recalls Man U players on loan to Preston after son’s sacking
- English celebrations must wait until Sydney Ashes Test win: Fletcher
- Ponting’s career is not over yet: Nielsen