London, Dec 31: Tottenham heads the list of Premier League clubs to show an interest in bringing ace midfielder David Beckham back to England in January.
Beckham is targeting a loan move to a major European club to try to force England boss Fabio Capello to consider him for selction.
Having previously spent two loan spells at AC Milan, Beckham has offers from clubs in Italy and Spain too.
Blackburn, West Ham, Sunderland, Newcastle, Everton and Blackpool have all made it clear they would like to sign Beckham, The Daily Express reports.
However, it is Tottenham's request to be kept informed of his plans that may be the most attractive to Beckham, who wants to prove he can still play for England.
Beckham's grandfather Joe West was a Spurs fan and he has always felt an affinity with the club.
The club has made initial contacts with Beckham's camp, The Daily Express reports.
Chairman Daniel Levy has tried to sign Beckham before and knows that a loan deal would be beneficial on and off the pitch. (ANI)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'