London, Aug 11 : Toni Terry, wife of England footballer John Terry, has asked lingerie model Abbey Clancey to take back fiancé Peter Crouch, who had a one night stand with a teen hooker.
Toni advised friend Clancy to give Crouch a second chance saying that, “Everyone makes mistakes.”
Toni, 29, married to Chelsea footballer John Terry who allegedly cheated on her, has been consoling Clancey after she came to know about fiancé Crouch’s sexcapade in Madrid.
“Toni and John have had their own ups and downs,” a friend of the two girls said. But she told Abbey that all people make mistakes and that people deserve a second chance.
“She thinks that once Abbey has calmed down, she should think about staying with Peter but only on her own terms,” The Mirror quoted the friend as saying. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional