London, Aug 23 : Tom Daley swapped his Speedos for specs and trousers for a new Clark Kent inspired photoshoot.
The Olympic hero went for the Superman's alter ego look, as he showed off his six-pack for Heat magazine.
The British diver is sure he will always remain fit, even when he retires from diving years in the future.
"When I finish diving I will become a fitness freak. It's hard because if you are an athlete and you stop, you'll put on weight so easily so it's important for me that I keep [being healthy] going," the Daily Mail quoted him as telling the publication.
"I do want to make sure that I don't lose my shape. I want to stay in shape," he said.
He also spoke about his crush on Cheryl Cole, who publicly asked him for diving lessons on Twitter following his triumph at the Olympics. (ANI)
- Fergie trying to hijack Liverpool’s attempt to sign Zorro
- Flower refuses to throw light on Pietersen’s international future
- Strauss hopes to regain No.1 Test status for England
- Boos turn into jeers as Pietersen gets out for golden duck following texting furore
- You can be an athlete but still be feminine, says Rebecca Adlington