New York, February 4 : Tiger Woods will reportedly come out of a rehabilitation clinic and fly home with his wife Elin Nordegren by the end of this week.
The shamed golfer was purportedly being treated for sex addiction at the rehab in Mississippi following the scandal linking him to as many as 19 mistresses.
The World No. 1 was said to have nearly finished the programme at the 40,000-dollar a-course Pine Grove centre after confessing he cheated on his wife, reports the New York Post.
The couple was apparently planning to leave the facility and head out to spend some time together.
"Tiger and Elin want to be alone out of public when he leaves the clinic. He should be out by the weekend. They are giving their marriage another try," a source told RadarOnline. (ANI)
- Woods grabs early lead, but stumbles later at Whistling Straits golf tourney
- Sports psychologist says Woods going through emotional let down
- Tiger Woods crashes to worst performance since 2003 USPGA championship
- A-Rod celebrates with Diaz, Paltrow after smacking his historic 600th homer
- Bryan brother make history with 62nd doubles tennis title