London, Nov 25 : AC Milan is in talks with Manchester City ace Carlos Tevez''s advisors about a January move for the striker.
Inter Milan and Juventus are also keen but Tevez’s advisor Kia Joorabchian met AC officials in Milan on Thursday.
City are only prepared to let the 27-year-old leave on a permanent deal, the BBC Sport reports.
Tevez has been expected to leave City since he was found guilty of committing five breaches of his contract in a Champions League game in September.
At present there have been no direct talks between City and AC Milan over the transfer as Tevez’s advisor first seeks to broker a deal.
City will only sell Tevez if the price suits them but they are keen to offload the striker, with manager Roberto Mancini last week reiterating his view that the striker is unlikely to play for the club again.
The Argentine failed to report for training this month during the international break and was then photographed returning to Argentina, prompting the club to instruct their lawyers to take action.
It was the latest twist in an ongoing saga between Tevez and the club. (ANI)
- Dalglish warns sulkers not to destroy new-found harmony at Liverpool
- Hamilton declares his season of misery is officially over
- Strauss says retaining World No 1 rank is England’s ‘biggest test yet’
- John Terry building bird sanctuary in his garden
- Hamilton can ‘raise himself to another level’, says McLaren chief