Barbados, May 10 : Spinners Graeme Swann and Michael Yardy, it seems, are the unsung heroes of England''s World Twenty20 impressive charge.
Paul Collingwood''s side face New Zealand in their final Super Eights match here today, knowing victory will guarantee them a semi-final spot.
Swann said: "We can''t all be as gorgeous as me! Some people are not pretty cricketers - I don''t think Yards would argue with that - but he has been brilliant."
"It doesn''t matter how you bowl. If you are running up, taking wickets and keeping the runs down as well, you''re doing a great job," The Sun quoted him, as saying.
"There''s a lot of pressure out there but he''s done the hard yards in county cricket to get here, like I have," he added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today