Barbados, May 10 : Spinners Graeme Swann and Michael Yardy, it seems, are the unsung heroes of England''s World Twenty20 impressive charge.
Paul Collingwood''s side face New Zealand in their final Super Eights match here today, knowing victory will guarantee them a semi-final spot.
Swann said: "We can''t all be as gorgeous as me! Some people are not pretty cricketers - I don''t think Yards would argue with that - but he has been brilliant."
"It doesn''t matter how you bowl. If you are running up, taking wickets and keeping the runs down as well, you''re doing a great job," The Sun quoted him, as saying.
"There''s a lot of pressure out there but he''s done the hard yards in county cricket to get here, like I have," he added. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai