Barbados, May 10 : Spinners Graeme Swann and Michael Yardy, it seems, are the unsung heroes of England''s World Twenty20 impressive charge.
Paul Collingwood''s side face New Zealand in their final Super Eights match here today, knowing victory will guarantee them a semi-final spot.
Swann said: "We can''t all be as gorgeous as me! Some people are not pretty cricketers - I don''t think Yards would argue with that - but he has been brilliant."
"It doesn''t matter how you bowl. If you are running up, taking wickets and keeping the runs down as well, you''re doing a great job," The Sun quoted him, as saying.
"There''s a lot of pressure out there but he''s done the hard yards in county cricket to get here, like I have," he added. (ANI)
- Chelsea creates ‘sensation of fear’ in opponents’ penalty area: Drogba
- Could be Murray’s US Open moment if he keeps a New York state of mind: Rusedski
- Hamilton looks to get back on track in Belgian Grand Prix
- Adebayor told to “remain professional” by Manchester City
- Ferguson hits back at Wenger’s ‘Scholes’ darker side’ jibe