Barbados, May 10 : Spinners Graeme Swann and Michael Yardy, it seems, are the unsung heroes of England''s World Twenty20 impressive charge.
Paul Collingwood''s side face New Zealand in their final Super Eights match here today, knowing victory will guarantee them a semi-final spot.
Swann said: "We can''t all be as gorgeous as me! Some people are not pretty cricketers - I don''t think Yards would argue with that - but he has been brilliant."
"It doesn''t matter how you bowl. If you are running up, taking wickets and keeping the runs down as well, you''re doing a great job," The Sun quoted him, as saying.
"There''s a lot of pressure out there but he''s done the hard yards in county cricket to get here, like I have," he added. (ANI)
- 'Hobbit' star Dean O'Gorman to portray Kirk Douglas in 'Trumbo'
- Nicole Scherzinger earned 100K pounds to perform at Russian tycoon's party
- Cheryl Cole to set up own record label to rival Simon Cowell's Syco
- Demi Lovato suffers 'minor' arm injury just before Texas concert
- Motherhood is wonderful, says Kerry Washington
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting