London, Mar 12: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted that he would be interested in joining cash rich French club Paris St. Germain.
Suarez was fully backed by Liverpool during the racism saga, and therefore this statement by him could potentially come as a shock for many Kop faithful.
Suarez said playing with his Uruguayan teammate Diego Logan at the PSG is another incentive.
"I would feel supported and helped playing in the same team as Diego. Paris are a big team, the club is becoming what it used to be again," The Sun quoted Suarez, as saying.
When asked whether he was keen on joining PSG, he added: "Yes, Paris or other clubs.
"There are a lot of clubs with the same renown, who want to build a good team. Paris are one of those clubs and they are recruiting players to strengthen," he said.
Lugano has already admitted that he has asked Suarez to join him in Paris. Controversial Suarez has endured a troubled season, raising question marks over his long-term future in England. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'