London, Mar 12: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted that he would be interested in joining cash rich French club Paris St. Germain.
Suarez was fully backed by Liverpool during the racism saga, and therefore this statement by him could potentially come as a shock for many Kop faithful.
Suarez said playing with his Uruguayan teammate Diego Logan at the PSG is another incentive.
"I would feel supported and helped playing in the same team as Diego. Paris are a big team, the club is becoming what it used to be again," The Sun quoted Suarez, as saying.
When asked whether he was keen on joining PSG, he added: "Yes, Paris or other clubs.
"There are a lot of clubs with the same renown, who want to build a good team. Paris are one of those clubs and they are recruiting players to strengthen," he said.
Lugano has already admitted that he has asked Suarez to join him in Paris. Controversial Suarez has endured a troubled season, raising question marks over his long-term future in England. (ANI)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish