London, Mar 12: Liverpool striker Luis Suarez has admitted that he would be interested in joining cash rich French club Paris St. Germain.
Suarez was fully backed by Liverpool during the racism saga, and therefore this statement by him could potentially come as a shock for many Kop faithful.
Suarez said playing with his Uruguayan teammate Diego Logan at the PSG is another incentive.
"I would feel supported and helped playing in the same team as Diego. Paris are a big team, the club is becoming what it used to be again," The Sun quoted Suarez, as saying.
When asked whether he was keen on joining PSG, he added: "Yes, Paris or other clubs.
"There are a lot of clubs with the same renown, who want to build a good team. Paris are one of those clubs and they are recruiting players to strengthen," he said.
Lugano has already admitted that he has asked Suarez to join him in Paris. Controversial Suarez has endured a troubled season, raising question marks over his long-term future in England. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today