London, Feb 16: England fast bowler Stuart Broad was struck down with sickness, leaving him doubtful for the first warm-up game against Canada.
Broad joined Tim Bresnan, Ajmal Shahzad, Paul Collingwood and Graeme Swann on the sidelines, and left England asking the ICC for dispensation to call in reserve bowler Chris Tremlett.
England is hopeful that Broad, who has not played since injuring an abdominal muscle during the Ashes in early December, will be able to face Pakistan in Friday's final warm-up, the Daily Express reports.
Broad sent down some overs at practice yesterday, but complained of feeling tired.
England will give him a fitness test today but are unlikely to risk him until he has recovered fully. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'