London, Feb 16: England fast bowler Stuart Broad was struck down with sickness, leaving him doubtful for the first warm-up game against Canada.
Broad joined Tim Bresnan, Ajmal Shahzad, Paul Collingwood and Graeme Swann on the sidelines, and left England asking the ICC for dispensation to call in reserve bowler Chris Tremlett.
England is hopeful that Broad, who has not played since injuring an abdominal muscle during the Ashes in early December, will be able to face Pakistan in Friday's final warm-up, the Daily Express reports.
Broad sent down some overs at practice yesterday, but complained of feeling tired.
England will give him a fitness test today but are unlikely to risk him until he has recovered fully. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today