London, Feb 16: England fast bowler Stuart Broad was struck down with sickness, leaving him doubtful for the first warm-up game against Canada.
Broad joined Tim Bresnan, Ajmal Shahzad, Paul Collingwood and Graeme Swann on the sidelines, and left England asking the ICC for dispensation to call in reserve bowler Chris Tremlett.
England is hopeful that Broad, who has not played since injuring an abdominal muscle during the Ashes in early December, will be able to face Pakistan in Friday's final warm-up, the Daily Express reports.
Broad sent down some overs at practice yesterday, but complained of feeling tired.
England will give him a fitness test today but are unlikely to risk him until he has recovered fully. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone