London, Feb 16: England fast bowler Stuart Broad was struck down with sickness, leaving him doubtful for the first warm-up game against Canada.
Broad joined Tim Bresnan, Ajmal Shahzad, Paul Collingwood and Graeme Swann on the sidelines, and left England asking the ICC for dispensation to call in reserve bowler Chris Tremlett.
England is hopeful that Broad, who has not played since injuring an abdominal muscle during the Ashes in early December, will be able to face Pakistan in Friday's final warm-up, the Daily Express reports.
Broad sent down some overs at practice yesterday, but complained of feeling tired.
England will give him a fitness test today but are unlikely to risk him until he has recovered fully. (ANI)
- F1 chief Ecclestone fears anti-government protesters may target Bahrain Grand Prix
- Coleen Rooney launches her first fashion range for Littlewoods
- Becks to get £500K in damages over mag''s false sex claimsDavid Beckham
- Messi admits Barcelona ‘terrified’ of Walcott’s pace ahead of Champions League clash
- Third-time dad Collingwood now looking forward to explode on sub-continent big stage