London, Feb 16: England fast bowler Stuart Broad was struck down with sickness, leaving him doubtful for the first warm-up game against Canada.
Broad joined Tim Bresnan, Ajmal Shahzad, Paul Collingwood and Graeme Swann on the sidelines, and left England asking the ICC for dispensation to call in reserve bowler Chris Tremlett.
England is hopeful that Broad, who has not played since injuring an abdominal muscle during the Ashes in early December, will be able to face Pakistan in Friday's final warm-up, the Daily Express reports.
Broad sent down some overs at practice yesterday, but complained of feeling tired.
England will give him a fitness test today but are unlikely to risk him until he has recovered fully. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan