London, June 21: The management at Tottenham Hotspurs has said that it is ready to join the race for Bolton''s 17-million-pound England centre-back Gary Cahill.
According to The Sun, Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp is a long-time admirer of the former Aston Villa ace and enquired about him back in January.
Redknapp could throw defender Sebastien Bassong into any deal, while another option is for Danny Rose to be offered on a year''s loan.
Spurs could also end up scrapping it out with rivals Arsenal for Blackburn''s Chris Samba.
But he faces competition for the 25-year-old''s signature from Arsenal and mega-rich Manchester City. (ANI)
- Murray’s tough win under the roof at Wimbledon
- Soviet Screamer’s grunts meet with disapproval from Wimbledon crowd
- Footie Cesc Fabregas ‘holidays with mystery brunette’ after splitting from girlfriend
- Fabio Capello in talks with Inter Milan for manager slot: Son
- Wayne and Coleen Rooney blackmailed for 5,000 pounds for Kai’s pictures