London, Feb 11 : Football legend Sir Bobby Robson has left more than 3.5 million pounds in his will for his wife and three sons.
The former England, Newcastle and Ipswich boss, who died of lung cancer last summer aged 76, also left his personal possessions for his closest family.
Sir Bobby known as “the gentleman of British football” had helped raise over 1.2 million pounds to fight the disease through the Sir Bobby Robson Foundation, the Daily Star reports.
He personally overcame cancer five times and expressed his wish that the charity would be his lasting legacy.
On Monday, it was reported that his widow Elsie had decided to sell his “pride and joy”, a Silver Seraph Rolls-Royce.
Sir Bobby’s mansion, Urpeth Hall in Co Durham, has also been left to his family. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional