Melbourne, Jan 21: Cricket legend Shane Warne has for the first time spoken - although briefly - about his relationship with Liz Hurley.
The spin king confirmed he hooked up with the sexy Brit in LA last weekend, reports the Daily Telegraph.
Warne has been trying to keep the reunion a secret after making a last-minute dash to the States to rendezvous with the glamorous star.
But he was outed by an eagle-eyed reader who spotted Warne "smiling" on a Qantas flight from LA to Melbourne on Sunday night.
When cornered at Crown Casino''s Celebrity Challenge on Wednesday night, the former Australian Test player grinned: "Yeah, I know we''ve been busted".
"Next question," he said, when asked about the romance.
But pals at the benefit later revealed that Warne had confirmed things had gone "very well" over the weekend, rekindling the flame.
"Let''s just say he was pretty happy," said one friend. (ANI)
- Watson to become highest paid Oz cricketer with new $2 million contract
- Djokovic into fourth round; Troicki retires hurt
- Ponting should give up captaincy to regain form like Tendulkar:
- Nielsen defends Clarke, Hughes over ‘out on town’ drinking before losing Ashes
- Arthur firming up as favourite to coach Australia