Melbourne, Feb 8: Shane Warne is apparently redecorating his home to impress his glamorous girlfriend Elizabeth Hurley ahead of her Down Under visit.
A large item that looks suspiciously like a new mattress has been delivered to Warne''s Brighton mansion, reports News. com. au.
Coincidently, Hurley had announced on Twitter three days ago that she is designing a new range of bed linen.
"I'm designing some sexy and gorgeous bed linen - what''s everyone''s favourite colours please? We''re aiming to please...," she wrote.
Workmen were spotted erecting privacy screens around Warne''s gated property on Monday morning.
Hurley is expected to arrive from London at Melbourne airport on Tuesday night. (ANI)
- Shane Watson bags second consecutive Allan Border Medal
- Ex-cricketers Taylor, Walters to join Aussie cricket hall of fame
- Cathy Freeman’s first-time pregnancy triggers type-2 diabetes
- Shane Warne’s ex puts Melbourne home up for sale
- Chappell, Waugh describe Brett Lee’s comeback as Australia’s World Cup inspiration