London, Jan. 26 : Formula One legend Michael Schumacher has warned current racing champions - Jenson Button and Lewis Hamilton - I''m going reign again.
“There''s only one target - to win the world championship,” The Sun quoted Schumacher, 41, as saying.
The seven-time champ launched the all-German Mercedes GP team on Monday.
“We have everything it takes to do it, but it is one thing to have all the ingredients, it is another to do it. I''m hot but I have to prove to myself that I am still able to compete at the highest level,” he said.
Schumacher partners Nico Rosberg and their main rivals are likely to be champ Button and 2008 king Hamilton, whose McLaren is also powered by Mercedes.
“It is usually one other team that you have to focus on. But I''m much more relaxed now,” he said. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional