Mumbai, Nov 25 - Cricket legend Sachin Tendulkar missed his 100th international century by just six runs and it has not only disappointed his fans across the globe, Bollywood celebs are heartbroken too.
Sachin has struck 99 centuries in international cricket, and has been stuck at that figure for the last eight months. His last century came in a World Cup league match against South Africa in March. And ever since it has been a long wait to see him score the century of centuries nobody has scored before. He has 48 ODI centuries and 51 Test centuries to his credit.
This is what the film fraternity has to say about Sachin's big miss:
Amitabh Bachchan: Oh dear! Believe Sachin out on 95! Heartbroken! Ah well another day maybe... We'll wait. "Correction: out on 94!! Still heartbroken, but full of hope and conviction that he shall get there someday!!
Shirish Kunder: Sachin missed his ton. Sachin missed his ton. The second one was for Pawar whose ears are still ringing.
Arjun Rampal: Oh no Sachin, damn, so close. Wish u that 100 asap.
Gaurav Kapur: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ......... Shit, crap, bloody hell!
Mandira Bedi: It was a beautiful, fluent, sachin-esque 94. Let's be thankful for those 94 runs!!
Shekhar Kapur: Oh well, next innings. God is just teasing us.
Farhan Akhtar: Sad about sachin getting out on 94 but the Aussie tour now has an added edge to it... And to get it there, will be priceless!! (IANS)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'