London, Sept. 27: Manchester United ace Ryan Giggs says that if there is another person that he fears apart from coach Alex Ferguson, it is mother, Lynne.
The 34-year-old told The Sun: “My mum grassed me up a few times. After that I just knuckled down. I was never really one for going out all the time but I probably shouldn’t have been out. It was two or three days before a game.”
“The gaffer (Alex Ferguson) is right in your face and there is nothing you can do about it, shouting at you. But he does it all for the right reasons. He doesn’t want you to let him down or yourself down, or your team mates. It is a toss up who is the scariest of them — especially when I was younger. I listen to both of them,” he said. (ANI)
- England pacer Onions hopeful about playing part in Ashes Down Under
- Alonso urges Ferrari to take on Red Bull challenge
- Ex-racer Watson slams Schumacher for ‘ugly animal instinct’ act against Barrichello
- ‘ProBatter’, the bowling robot that replicates deliveries of any bowler in the world
- Pakistan completely out bowled Australia in Headingley Test: Lawson