Moscow, Dec 23 - Russian gas giant Gazprom may become a sponsor of German football team Bayern Munich, a giant in the Bundesliga.
The Suddeutsche Zeitung newspaper said Gazprom chief Alexei Miller was in Munich for talks with top Bayern officials Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness.
Neither Gazprom nor the German side, however, confirmed the report.
The Russian company is currently the sponsor of German club Schalke 04. (IANS)
- Shah Rukh Khan`s HNY now available online
- Ringo Starr, Paul Mc Cartney lead heartfelt tributes to singer Joe Cocker
- Sofia Vergara will do anything to stay young
- Stacy Keibler credits strict workout routine and healthy diet for losing baby weight
- Is Leona Lewis' beau planning to pop the question on Christmas?
- Paul McCartney to write a song on Eric Garner protest
- Kourtney K names new newborn son Reign Aston Disick
- Elton John finally marries long-time partner David Furnish