Moscow, Dec 23 - Russian gas giant Gazprom may become a sponsor of German football team Bayern Munich, a giant in the Bundesliga.
The Suddeutsche Zeitung newspaper said Gazprom chief Alexei Miller was in Munich for talks with top Bayern officials Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness.
Neither Gazprom nor the German side, however, confirmed the report.
The Russian company is currently the sponsor of German club Schalke 04. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'