Moscow, Dec 23 - Russian gas giant Gazprom may become a sponsor of German football team Bayern Munich, a giant in the Bundesliga.
The Suddeutsche Zeitung newspaper said Gazprom chief Alexei Miller was in Munich for talks with top Bayern officials Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness.
Neither Gazprom nor the German side, however, confirmed the report.
The Russian company is currently the sponsor of German club Schalke 04. (IANS)
- 'Hobbit' star Dean O'Gorman to portray Kirk Douglas in 'Trumbo'
- Nicole Scherzinger earned 100K pounds to perform at Russian tycoon's party
- Cheryl Cole to set up own record label to rival Simon Cowell's Syco
- Demi Lovato suffers 'minor' arm injury just before Texas concert
- Motherhood is wonderful, says Kerry Washington
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting