Moscow, Dec 23 - Russian gas giant Gazprom may become a sponsor of German football team Bayern Munich, a giant in the Bundesliga.
The Suddeutsche Zeitung newspaper said Gazprom chief Alexei Miller was in Munich for talks with top Bayern officials Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness.
Neither Gazprom nor the German side, however, confirmed the report.
The Russian company is currently the sponsor of German club Schalke 04. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today