London, July 18 : Wayne Rooney''s brother has been banned from driving after being caught thrice for driving over the alcohol limit.
According to the Daily Mail, East Villa player Graham Wayne had told his guests that he would get the booze after they ran out of alcohol during a party in the house he shares with his parents Wayne Senior and Jeanette.
Rooney was seen stumbling into the house. Alarmed over his behavior, police arrested him after spotting him driving his black Audi A3 erratically into the grounds of the 450,000 pound property.
The court heard that Graham Wayne became ''instantly aggressive'', threatening to sue the police for trespassing and to have them arrested.
A breath test found him to have 128mg per 100mg of alcohol in his system, more than three times the limit of 35mg.
Graham, who has a striking resemblance to his soccer superstar brother, 26, was held in custody for more than 14 hours.
The 24-year-old was handed a two-year driving ban, 150 hours community service by a UK court and will reportedly have to pay a fine of 650 pounds. (ANI)
- ‘Gender row’ athlete Semenya says Mandela’s belief ‘helped her through her hell’
- Steyn is faster, more aggressive than me: Anderson
- La Hoya says ‘far from finished’ Khan just two wins away from fighting Mayweather
- Liverpool striker Suarez reignites racist row with Evra by attacking Man U
- Brazilian club Sao Paulo rejects second Man U bid of £29.8m for ‘wonder kid’ Moura