London, July 15 : Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo''s baby boy was rushed to hospital by his family in a mystery scare.
The baby boy was taken into emergency care at a private hospital in Portugal, reports the Sun.
A blonde woman tightly clutched the handle of his carrycot, which was draped in a white blanket, as the party hurried into the hospital on the Algarve.
They had driven there at top speed in a black 4x4 Audi Q7 with Ronaldo''s sister Katia at the wheel and security men following in a BMW.
The baby was then driven home. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai