London, July 15 : Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo''s baby boy was rushed to hospital by his family in a mystery scare.
The baby boy was taken into emergency care at a private hospital in Portugal, reports the Sun.
A blonde woman tightly clutched the handle of his carrycot, which was draped in a white blanket, as the party hurried into the hospital on the Algarve.
They had driven there at top speed in a black 4x4 Audi Q7 with Ronaldo''s sister Katia at the wheel and security men following in a BMW.
The baby was then driven home. (ANI)
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'