London, July 15 : Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo''s baby boy was rushed to hospital by his family in a mystery scare.
The baby boy was taken into emergency care at a private hospital in Portugal, reports the Sun.
A blonde woman tightly clutched the handle of his carrycot, which was draped in a white blanket, as the party hurried into the hospital on the Algarve.
They had driven there at top speed in a black 4x4 Audi Q7 with Ronaldo''s sister Katia at the wheel and security men following in a BMW.
The baby was then driven home. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today