London, July 15 : Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo''s baby boy was rushed to hospital by his family in a mystery scare.
The baby boy was taken into emergency care at a private hospital in Portugal, reports the Sun.
A blonde woman tightly clutched the handle of his carrycot, which was draped in a white blanket, as the party hurried into the hospital on the Algarve.
They had driven there at top speed in a black 4x4 Audi Q7 with Ronaldo''s sister Katia at the wheel and security men following in a BMW.
The baby was then driven home. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'