London, July 15 : Soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo''s baby boy was rushed to hospital by his family in a mystery scare.
The baby boy was taken into emergency care at a private hospital in Portugal, reports the Sun.
A blonde woman tightly clutched the handle of his carrycot, which was draped in a white blanket, as the party hurried into the hospital on the Algarve.
They had driven there at top speed in a black 4x4 Audi Q7 with Ronaldo''s sister Katia at the wheel and security men following in a BMW.
The baby was then driven home. (ANI)
- ‘Unhappy’ Tevez looking forward to leaving Europe
- Determined Razzaq says Test career not over for Pakistan
- John Terry ‘accuses Vanessa Perroncel of trying to cash in on scandal’
- Peter Crouch ‘begging fiancée Abbey Clancy not to dump him’
- Walcott says ''fantastic'' Beckham is the perfect football professional