New York, July 10 : Is it easy to confuse Cristiano Ronaldo with a `Jersey Shore' cast-mate? Evidently, it is.
When Ronaldo walked into a dining room Wednesday with gelled hair, dark tan and well-toned abs, he walked into a case of mistaken identity.
"Oh, my God, it''s The Situation!" The New York Post quoted a diner as saying, referring to Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino, the beefy reality star known for his toned midsection and aggressive pursuit of women. (ANI)
- Serena Williams finally embraces her ''massive butt''
- Lance Armstrong part of elaborate doping system in cycling, claims drug cheat Landis
- Woods grabs early lead, but stumbles later at Whistling Straits golf tourney
- Sports psychologist says Woods going through emotional let down
- Tiger Woods crashes to worst performance since 2003 USPGA championship