Rome, Nov 28 - Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo will be suspended for punching teammate Erik Lamela after his team's 0-2 defeat to Udinese in the Italian Serie A, according to local media.
The two strikers came to blows in the locker room after Friday night's defeat to Udinese at the Stadio Friuli, according to football-italia. net.
"There was this disrespectful gesture from Osvaldo towards a teammate and, on request of the coach, the player will be sanctioned," director Franco Baldini told Roma Channel.
It was reported that Luis Enrique asked for Osvaldo to be fined and suspended for 10 days. (IANS)
- 'Hobbit' star Dean O'Gorman to portray Kirk Douglas in 'Trumbo'
- Nicole Scherzinger earned 100K pounds to perform at Russian tycoon's party
- Cheryl Cole to set up own record label to rival Simon Cowell's Syco
- Demi Lovato suffers 'minor' arm injury just before Texas concert
- Motherhood is wonderful, says Kerry Washington
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting