Rome, Nov 28 - Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo will be suspended for punching teammate Erik Lamela after his team's 0-2 defeat to Udinese in the Italian Serie A, according to local media.
The two strikers came to blows in the locker room after Friday night's defeat to Udinese at the Stadio Friuli, according to football-italia. net.
"There was this disrespectful gesture from Osvaldo towards a teammate and, on request of the coach, the player will be sanctioned," director Franco Baldini told Roma Channel.
It was reported that Luis Enrique asked for Osvaldo to be fined and suspended for 10 days. (IANS)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today