Rome, Nov 28 - Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo will be suspended for punching teammate Erik Lamela after his team's 0-2 defeat to Udinese in the Italian Serie A, according to local media.
The two strikers came to blows in the locker room after Friday night's defeat to Udinese at the Stadio Friuli, according to football-italia. net.
"There was this disrespectful gesture from Osvaldo towards a teammate and, on request of the coach, the player will be sanctioned," director Franco Baldini told Roma Channel.
It was reported that Luis Enrique asked for Osvaldo to be fined and suspended for 10 days. (IANS)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan