Rome, Nov 28 - Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo will be suspended for punching teammate Erik Lamela after his team's 0-2 defeat to Udinese in the Italian Serie A, according to local media.
The two strikers came to blows in the locker room after Friday night's defeat to Udinese at the Stadio Friuli, according to football-italia. net.
"There was this disrespectful gesture from Osvaldo towards a teammate and, on request of the coach, the player will be sanctioned," director Franco Baldini told Roma Channel.
It was reported that Luis Enrique asked for Osvaldo to be fined and suspended for 10 days. (IANS)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'