Rome, Nov 28 - Roma striker Pablo Osvaldo will be suspended for punching teammate Erik Lamela after his team's 0-2 defeat to Udinese in the Italian Serie A, according to local media.
The two strikers came to blows in the locker room after Friday night's defeat to Udinese at the Stadio Friuli, according to football-italia. net.
"There was this disrespectful gesture from Osvaldo towards a teammate and, on request of the coach, the player will be sanctioned," director Franco Baldini told Roma Channel.
It was reported that Luis Enrique asked for Osvaldo to be fined and suspended for 10 days. (IANS)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai