London, Jan 19 : Rhodri Giggs has threatened Jack Tweed after he criticised him for forgiving wife Natasha's fling with his brother Ryan.
The 24-year-old `Celebrity Big Brother' star Jade Goody's widower took to Twitter to criticise the Salford City manager.
"How has Giggs' brother taken her back after an 8 year affair. One word come to mind. Mug," the Daily Star quoted Tweed as tweeting.
To this the Manchester United footballer's brother hit back saying "hopefully we bump into each other then we'll see who the mug is..."
"Charity boxing match with jack tweed rod? he needs the exposure, and a broken nose. Everyone wins?" Rhodri added. (ANI)
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'