London, Jan 19 : Rhodri Giggs has threatened Jack Tweed after he criticised him for forgiving wife Natasha's fling with his brother Ryan.
The 24-year-old `Celebrity Big Brother' star Jade Goody's widower took to Twitter to criticise the Salford City manager.
"How has Giggs' brother taken her back after an 8 year affair. One word come to mind. Mug," the Daily Star quoted Tweed as tweeting.
To this the Manchester United footballer's brother hit back saying "hopefully we bump into each other then we'll see who the mug is..."
"Charity boxing match with jack tweed rod? he needs the exposure, and a broken nose. Everyone wins?" Rhodri added. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'