London, Jan 19 : Rhodri Giggs has threatened Jack Tweed after he criticised him for forgiving wife Natasha's fling with his brother Ryan.
The 24-year-old `Celebrity Big Brother' star Jade Goody's widower took to Twitter to criticise the Salford City manager.
"How has Giggs' brother taken her back after an 8 year affair. One word come to mind. Mug," the Daily Star quoted Tweed as tweeting.
To this the Manchester United footballer's brother hit back saying "hopefully we bump into each other then we'll see who the mug is..."
"Charity boxing match with jack tweed rod? he needs the exposure, and a broken nose. Everyone wins?" Rhodri added. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today