London, Aug 20 : The mansion of Bolton Wanderers star Jlloyd Samuel, in Lymm in Cheshire, has been searched by the police after a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted at his party.
Police has arrested a 28-year-old man from the Nottingham area in this connection.
The detectives are expected to question Samuel as he was hosting the party, The Sun reports.
Twenty-nine-year-old Samuel threw a party at his luxury 600,000 pounds home following Wanderers’ Premier League season opener against Fulham, which ended 0-0.
A number of his team-mates along with their friends attended the Saturday night party, to celebrate the beginning of the new season and Bolton''s opening drawn game against Fulham.
On Tuesday the 30-year-old woman approached the police to file her complaint. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan