London, Aug 20 : The mansion of Bolton Wanderers star Jlloyd Samuel, in Lymm in Cheshire, has been searched by the police after a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted at his party.
Police has arrested a 28-year-old man from the Nottingham area in this connection.
The detectives are expected to question Samuel as he was hosting the party, The Sun reports.
Twenty-nine-year-old Samuel threw a party at his luxury 600,000 pounds home following Wanderers’ Premier League season opener against Fulham, which ended 0-0.
A number of his team-mates along with their friends attended the Saturday night party, to celebrate the beginning of the new season and Bolton''s opening drawn game against Fulham.
On Tuesday the 30-year-old woman approached the police to file her complaint. (ANI)
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'