London, Aug 20 : The mansion of Bolton Wanderers star Jlloyd Samuel, in Lymm in Cheshire, has been searched by the police after a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted at his party.
Police has arrested a 28-year-old man from the Nottingham area in this connection.
The detectives are expected to question Samuel as he was hosting the party, The Sun reports.
Twenty-nine-year-old Samuel threw a party at his luxury 600,000 pounds home following Wanderers’ Premier League season opener against Fulham, which ended 0-0.
A number of his team-mates along with their friends attended the Saturday night party, to celebrate the beginning of the new season and Bolton''s opening drawn game against Fulham.
On Tuesday the 30-year-old woman approached the police to file her complaint. (ANI)
- Lauda backs Vettel to win this year’s Formula One title
- Ryan Giggs has finally shed his fear of Fergie
- Milner says he has joined Man City to help them win Premier League title
- Beckham asks fans to back England’s 2018 World Cup bid
- ‘Politics’ played biggest role in 2006 Pak-England Oval Test controversy: Hair