London, Aug 20 : The mansion of Bolton Wanderers star Jlloyd Samuel, in Lymm in Cheshire, has been searched by the police after a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted at his party.
Police has arrested a 28-year-old man from the Nottingham area in this connection.
The detectives are expected to question Samuel as he was hosting the party, The Sun reports.
Twenty-nine-year-old Samuel threw a party at his luxury 600,000 pounds home following Wanderers’ Premier League season opener against Fulham, which ended 0-0.
A number of his team-mates along with their friends attended the Saturday night party, to celebrate the beginning of the new season and Bolton''s opening drawn game against Fulham.
On Tuesday the 30-year-old woman approached the police to file her complaint. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today