London, Aug 20 : The mansion of Bolton Wanderers star Jlloyd Samuel, in Lymm in Cheshire, has been searched by the police after a woman claimed she was sexually assaulted at his party.
Police has arrested a 28-year-old man from the Nottingham area in this connection.
The detectives are expected to question Samuel as he was hosting the party, The Sun reports.
Twenty-nine-year-old Samuel threw a party at his luxury 600,000 pounds home following Wanderers’ Premier League season opener against Fulham, which ended 0-0.
A number of his team-mates along with their friends attended the Saturday night party, to celebrate the beginning of the new season and Bolton''s opening drawn game against Fulham.
On Tuesday the 30-year-old woman approached the police to file her complaint. (ANI)
- Shia is one of the best actors I've ever worked with, says Brad Pitt
- Nicole Kidman thanks fans for support post father's death
- Brad Pitt feels marriage is 'more than just a title'
- Kelly Brook says David Mackintosh is needy
- Michael Strahan to do a cameo in 'Magic Mike' sequel
- Pregnant Duchess Kate set to resume royal duties post morning sickness recovery
- Taylor Swift, Metallica to perform at 2015 Rock in Rio festival
- Oscar Isaac wishes George Lucas hadn't tweaked the original 'Star Wars'