Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Mon, 10/17/2011 - 06:41
Istanbul, Oct 17 - Driving rain and chilly winds did not deter thousands of people, young and old, professional and amateur, from participating in the world's only marathon to span two continents in Turkey's largest city Istanbul.
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today