Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Mon, 10/17/2011 - 06:41
Istanbul, Oct 17 - Driving rain and chilly winds did not deter thousands of people, young and old, professional and amateur, from participating in the world's only marathon to span two continents in Turkey's largest city Istanbul.
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'