Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Mon, 10/17/2011 - 06:41
Istanbul, Oct 17 - Driving rain and chilly winds did not deter thousands of people, young and old, professional and amateur, from participating in the world's only marathon to span two continents in Turkey's largest city Istanbul.
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai