Submitted by Rajiv Dhoot on Mon, 10/17/2011 - 06:41
Istanbul, Oct 17 - Driving rain and chilly winds did not deter thousands of people, young and old, professional and amateur, from participating in the world's only marathon to span two continents in Turkey's largest city Istanbul.
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'
- How Kaley Cuoco `joked way out` of nude snap leak embarrassment
- Angelina Jolie to helm Richard Leakey biopic 'Africa'