Johannesburg, Aug 22 - Tennis great John McEnroe believes that world number one Novak Djokovic is the favourite player to win the US Open title for a second time, despite Roger Federer being the in-form player as both head into next week's campaign.
London, Aug 21 - Former tennis great John McEnroe believes that next week's US Open is time for Andy Murray to step up and prove that he is still a Grand Slam contender.
London, July 17 - Police arrested tennis legend John McEnroe's son in New York for allegedly purchasing cocaine and more than two dozen prescription pills.
London, July 4 - Former tennis great John McEnroe has said there is a possibility that 2013 Wimbledon champion Andy Murray could reunite with former coach Ivan Lendl following his exit from this year's championship.
Sydney, June 27 - American tennis legend John McEnroe feels that it is time for a shake up to come in the sport.
McEnroe said that one cannot just stand on ones heels and do nothing,
London, June 24 : Former tennis champion John McEnroe wants umpires to be ditched completely in favour of video technology.
London, June 06 : Former world number one John McEnroe has said that Wimbledon champion Andy Murray must make every shot count and be prepared
London, June 24 : Former tennis champ John McEnroe says he will be back Swiss ace Roger Federer to win the Wimbledon 2012.
“I’m picking Federer to win.
London, June 20(ANI): Legendary tennis player John McEnroe believes this year's Wimbledon would be a colossal test for the partnership between British number tennis star Andy Murray and his coach Ivan Lendl.
- Nicole Scherzinger reveals new album was like 'therapy'
- 'Avatar 2' to begin casting in LA, Wellington soon
- 'Busy' Brad Pitt owes buddy George Clooney 'wedding present'
- Amal Clooney is funny, 'supremely' self-confident in real life
- 'Bigg Boss' has made me a household name: Andy
- Officially divorced Heidi Klum gushes about new beau
- Archie Panjabi to quit 'The Good Wife' for new 20th Century Fox TV pilot
- Kourtney Kardashian expecting 'baby girl'