Johannesburg, Aug 22 - Tennis great John McEnroe believes that world number one Novak Djokovic is the favourite player to win the US Open title for a second time, despite Roger Federer being the in-form player as both head into next week's campaign.
London, Aug 21 - Former tennis great John McEnroe believes that next week's US Open is time for Andy Murray to step up and prove that he is still a Grand Slam contender.
London, July 17 - Police arrested tennis legend John McEnroe's son in New York for allegedly purchasing cocaine and more than two dozen prescription pills.
London, July 4 - Former tennis great John McEnroe has said there is a possibility that 2013 Wimbledon champion Andy Murray could reunite with former coach Ivan Lendl following his exit from this year's championship.
Sydney, June 27 - American tennis legend John McEnroe feels that it is time for a shake up to come in the sport.
McEnroe said that one cannot just stand on ones heels and do nothing,
London, June 24 : Former tennis champion John McEnroe wants umpires to be ditched completely in favour of video technology.
London, June 06 : Former world number one John McEnroe has said that Wimbledon champion Andy Murray must make every shot count and be prepared
London, June 24 : Former tennis champ John McEnroe says he will be back Swiss ace Roger Federer to win the Wimbledon 2012.
“I’m picking Federer to win.
London, June 20(ANI): Legendary tennis player John McEnroe believes this year's Wimbledon would be a colossal test for the partnership between British number tennis star Andy Murray and his coach Ivan Lendl.
- Hackers leak over 50 topless pics of Amber Heard online
- Hilary Duff is open for Lizzie McGuire reunion
- Will Smith's wife Jada Pinkett reckons trusting kids is best parenting
- Matt Damon in talks to star in 'The Great Wall'
- Clooney to wed in custom Giorgio Armani tux
- KBC gets its first 7 crore winner in two brothers
- Liv Tyler doesn't want to know baby's sex?
- Kendall Jenner thinks sis KimK's naked GQ cover was ' really embarrassing'