Karachi, Oct 31 : Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB)’s new chairman Zaka Ashraf has said that he would not tolerate any groupism or indiscipline from the players.
Ashraf said he has been informed by board officials that some players indulge in sorts of infighting and groupism.
“I have been told about this and if this is true then we will take steps to sort out the problem as there is going to be no compromise on discipline till I am heading the board,” the Daily Times quoted Ashraf, as saying.
“I will be revisiting the code of conduct yet again to ensure there are no gray areas and the players and board know their roles clearly as well as their responsibilities,” he added. (ANI)
- PCB likely to undergo changes under new chairman Zaka Ashraf
- Rameez Raja urges ICC to dump neutral umpires concept
- Waqar admits he wasn’t happy with ‘limited authority’ given to him as Pak coach
- Former cricketers slam Pakistan for first Test draw with Sri Lanka
- Pakistan gear up for Kabaddi World Cup