Karachi, Dec 20 : Mohsin Khan will continue as interim Pakistan cricket coach for Test and One-Day International series against England in the United Arab Emirates.
"There will be no change in the team management or national selection committee for the England series. We will look at hiring a fulltime coach after the series,” The News quoted Pakistan Cricket Board chairperson Zaka Ashraf, as saying.
Mohsin had been PCB chief selector before he took over as interim coach after head coach Waqar Younis tendered his resignation citing personal reasons.
The PCB also confirmed that Dav Whatmore was the frontrunner for the head coach post.
Ashraf also said Pakistan would resume hosting international matches from next year onwards.
"We have officially invited the Bangladesh board to send its team. They will be sending a security delegation next month to inspect the security arrangements and conditions in Pakistan," Ashraf said. (ANI)
- Pak wicketkeeper Akmal looking forward to playing in Bangladesh League
- Pak team deserves credit for success in UAE, Bangladesh: Misbah
- Pakistan hopes to lure cricket teams with foolproof security
- ‘Umar Akmal needs a change in attitude,’ says Basit Ali
- Qureshi rules out bitterness with Bopanna after split