Islamabad, Apr. 25 : Pakistan may tour New Zealand in two phases, as the cricket boards of the two countries are close to finalising the itinerary for the proposed series, The Nation reports.
According to sources, Pakistan and New Zealand cricket officials have held a meeting in Dubai to discuss the proposed series which Pakistan was scheduled to host.
Sources said the two phased tour could have Pakistan visiting New Zealand for the Test series ahead of schedule Test series in Australia, and then again visiting the country for the one-day series after the Australian tour is over.
Earlier, the New Zealand Cricket Board had offered the Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) to organize the home series in New Zealand rather than looking out for some neutral venue. (ANI)
- PCB chief selector hits back at charges of bias against Karachi players
- Doping, a common practice among Pak athletes: Ex-sprinter
- ‘Injury prone’ Akhtar working hard to revive international career
- Karachi cricket board joins chorus baying for PCB chief Ijaz Butt’s blood
- Khurram vows to make strong comeback to Pak team