Dubai, Dec 8 : Pakistan’s spinners have topped the ICC rankings for One Day International Bowlers, Geo News reports.
Spinners Saeed Ajmal and Muhammed Hafeez are numbers one and two in the rankings.
According to the rankings Hafeez jumped from the eighth spot to number two in the rankings. Daniel Vettori of New Zealand previously held this position.
Shahid Afridi is currently at number nine position. After some time, a Pakistani batsman has also broken into the top 10. Umer Akmal was ranked as the number 10 batsman in the world
In the ICC rankings for all-rounder’s, Muhammed Hafeez is ranked two, while Shahid Afridi is ranked fourth. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today