Dubai, Dec 8 : Pakistan’s spinners have topped the ICC rankings for One Day International Bowlers, Geo News reports.
Spinners Saeed Ajmal and Muhammed Hafeez are numbers one and two in the rankings.
According to the rankings Hafeez jumped from the eighth spot to number two in the rankings. Daniel Vettori of New Zealand previously held this position.
Shahid Afridi is currently at number nine position. After some time, a Pakistani batsman has also broken into the top 10. Umer Akmal was ranked as the number 10 batsman in the world
In the ICC rankings for all-rounder’s, Muhammed Hafeez is ranked two, while Shahid Afridi is ranked fourth. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai