Dubai, Dec 8 : Pakistan’s spinners have topped the ICC rankings for One Day International Bowlers, Geo News reports.
Spinners Saeed Ajmal and Muhammed Hafeez are numbers one and two in the rankings.
According to the rankings Hafeez jumped from the eighth spot to number two in the rankings. Daniel Vettori of New Zealand previously held this position.
Shahid Afridi is currently at number nine position. After some time, a Pakistani batsman has also broken into the top 10. Umer Akmal was ranked as the number 10 batsman in the world
In the ICC rankings for all-rounder’s, Muhammed Hafeez is ranked two, while Shahid Afridi is ranked fourth. (ANI)
- Raveena Tandon unveils latest issue of Savvy magazine in Mumbai
- Demi Lovato enjoys role model status
- Britney Spears admits to getting new beau
- Cara Delevingne earns 6,500 pounds per day!
- Rachel Bilson welcomes baby girl with beau Hayden Christensen
- Stephen Fry quits Twitter over safety concerns
- Singer sues Beyonce for $3m for ripping off song
- Robert Downey Jr. welcomes baby girl with wife Susan