Dubai, Dec 8 : Pakistan’s spinners have topped the ICC rankings for One Day International Bowlers, Geo News reports.
Spinners Saeed Ajmal and Muhammed Hafeez are numbers one and two in the rankings.
According to the rankings Hafeez jumped from the eighth spot to number two in the rankings. Daniel Vettori of New Zealand previously held this position.
Shahid Afridi is currently at number nine position. After some time, a Pakistani batsman has also broken into the top 10. Umer Akmal was ranked as the number 10 batsman in the world
In the ICC rankings for all-rounder’s, Muhammed Hafeez is ranked two, while Shahid Afridi is ranked fourth. (ANI)
- Robbie Williams' wife to deliver second baby in LA despite singer's wish
- Zac Efron, Robert De Niro may star in 'Dirty Grandpa'
- Rita Ora turns designer for Adidas
- Music launch of 'Khoobsurat' held in Mumbai
- Nicole Kidman says her 'Paddington' role is too disturbing for daughters
- Jennifer Aniston goes 'topless' for photo shoot just days after ex-hubby Brad Pitt's wedding
- Joan Rivers joked would have been 'fabulous' to die during plastic surgery
- Censor Board should be consistent: Deepika Padukone