Lahore, Sept 8 : Geoff Lawson, Pakistan cricket team’s coach and David Dyer, its trainer today left for Australia from Pakistan on leave.
According to the Geo News, Pakistan’s Director of Cricket Operation, Zakir Khan said that the national team coach and trainer had departed after taking leaves.
There have been reports that Lawson is likely to be axed along with several other people occupying key positions in the cricket establishment once a new Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) chairman is appointed later this month.
Interestingly, Lawson had returned to Pakistan only 10 days ago after spending almost two weeks in Australia and New Zealand.
According to reports, Lawson is having friction with the cricket board officials over selection of team members, as well as the attitude of certain officials and criticism by some cricket experts. (ANI)
- Amanda Seyfried thinks 'life is too short' for stringent diets
- Supermodel Petra Nemcova unveiled as new face of 'Ultimo'
- Was New Bond girl's sex scene with co-star's hubby behind marriage split?
- Mila Kunis debuts svelte post-baby bod, says 'breastfeeding is great workout'
- 'Delighted' Zoe Saldana welcomes twins with hubby
- Simon Cowell slams Lily Allen's corruption blast
- Amy Schumer to host MTV Movie Awards 2015
- Arjun Kapoor, Sonakshi Sinha promotes 'Tevar' at Radio Mirchi Studios in Mumbai