London, June 11 : India's Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupathi have entered the men's doubles semifinal of the 694,250 euro AEGON Championships tennis.
The third-seeded Indian pair saved eight of the nine break points to defeat Slovakia's Filip Polasek and Igor Zelenay 6-4, 6-4 here Friday.
They now await the winner of the match between French Open champions and second seeds Canada's Daniel Nestor and Max Mirnyi of Belarus and Swede Robert Lindstedt and Horia Tecau of Romania.(IANS)
- Strauss, Cook, Flower get Queen's Birthday Honours
- Inter-Milan wants Chelsea to pay £33 m for Sneijder
- ‘I will still race my heart out the way I do,’ says Hamilton
- Vaughan calls for consistent use of Umpire Decision Review System
- ‘Frustrated’ Chinese bomber who committed suicide ‘hailed a hero’ online