Washington, August 4 : The menu for the athletes at the Olympic village contains a wide range of variety including traditional meals and also fast food.
A rare glimpse into the dining area of the Village found a wide array of meals, including the local English breakfast - complete with fried eggs, black pudding, roasted tomatoes, CBS News reported.
Other food stuff like Kimchi and miso soup, lamb samosas and baba ganoush were also present and, this being the Olympics, McDonald's too was there.
Chief caterer Jan Matthews said that village is officially dry, when asked about alcohol. (ANI)
- Serena Williams takes women’s fashion to NFL
- Mayweather released from prison after serving 60 days in domestic violence case
- 17-times Olympic champion Phelps ‘just’ happy to finish individual career with gold
- US swimming star Rebecca Soni awarded free hamburgers for life
- ''Female Micheal Phelps'' Franklin turns down $2m endorsement deals to go to college