London, Aug 12 - Brazil overpowered the US to claim gold in the Olympic women's volleyball event Saturday.
The defending champions fought back from a set down to win 11-25, 25-17, 25-20, 25-17.
In the bronze medal match, Japan beat South Korea in straight sets earlier Saturday. (IANS)
- Campbell-Brown eyes Rio 2016 despite London disappointment
- Fernando Alonso holidays with bikini-clad model girlfriend in Spain
- Mexico has best Olympics in over 40 years
- Integrity of London anti-doping process questioned after athletes’ samples found stored with Coke
- Now, it’s Paralympics excitement in UK