London, June 10 : Having successfully taken out an injunction to prevent alleged lover Imogen Thomas from blabbing about their affair, Manchester United legend Ryan Giggs is now reportedly trying to gag his own brother with 250,000 pounds hush money.
Giggs, 37, will pay up if van driver Rhodri signs an agreement not to make any bombshell revelations.
"Rhodri is telling people Ryan wants to shut him up. The figure on the table is a quarter of a million,” the Sun quoted a source as saying.
"Poor Rhodri feels utterly betrayed by Ryan and doesn''t know what to do for the best.
"He''s been through hell. He''s not exactly rolling in cash, so 250,000 pounds would be very useful.
"But there''s also a part of him that wants the world to know just what Ryan is really like - and it''s not the saintly image he''s cultivated.
"Rhodri knows Ryan better than anyone. He knows where all the bodies are buried.
"He''s in turmoil about this. But at the moment it looks like he is going to keep his mouth shut and sign whatever legal documents need signing. He''s going to be gagged by his own brother,” the source added.
Rhodri is reportedly being represented by an expensive legal team from the same firm that helped Ryan with his injunction. (ANI)
- India does not want England to benefit from DRS: Emburey
- India reject use of umpire decision review system in Test series in England
- ‘Horny’ Shane Warne wants to ‘spice up sex life’ with lover Liz Hurley
- Jayasurya to retire after playing just one ODI against Englnad.
- 2 days before £200k wedding, Ashley Young calls it off!