London, Oct 14 : Shane Warne seems to be undergoing a metro sexual makeover as he was recently spotted wearing fur-trimmed Ugg boots during an outing with fiance Elizabeth Hurley in London.
However, it just didn’t end there. Before getting on to wear the feminine boots, the cricketer also enjoyed a joint beauty session with Hurley at a London Hair salon, the Daily Mail reported.
Apparently, the former sportsman obviously didn’t feel confident enough to wear his sheepskin boots inside the salon, but soon after leaving it, he changed into his camel-coloured boots and comfortably strolled around.
On the contrary, Hurley might not be too fond of Ugg boots herself, as she opted to wear a pair of black knee-high boots during their day out. (ANI)
- David Haye formally announces retirement from boxing
- PCB paid Salman Butt Rs 3 mn ‘loyalty bonus’ for shunning ICL
- RFU to investigate England players` “off-field performances” during WC campaign
- Javier Hernández ends speculation over Real move by committing to United for 5 years
- Geoff Boycott launches £1 m battle against lawyers over mansion mess