Cape Town, Apr 30 : South African Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa has said the police would show no mercy to the hooligans at the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
"Police Minister Nathi Mthethwa is confident banning orders will prevent 3,000 British troublemakers from entering the country," reported The Daily Star.
Mthethwa said the officers would deal swiftly with anyone, who slipped through the net or others who sought to disrupt the event.
"We have a list of all those hooligans who are not supposed to come. If they find themselves here, we''ll know them," said Mthethwa.
"They are going to face the wrath of the law," he added.
The 2010 FIFA World Cup that kicks off on Friday will be the 19th FIFA World Cup, the premier international football tournament. (ANI)
- Cristiano Ronaldo wishes Irina Shayk 'greatest happiness' post split and amid new love rumors
- Naomi Watts to be honored with Costume Designers Guild's Spotlight award
- Akshay Kumar promotes 'Baby' in New Delhi
- Pregnant Kate Middleton reveals baby's 'moving all the time'
- Shakira poses with baby bump for UNICEF World Baby Shower
- Jennifer Aniston proclaims herself No. 1 'Oscar snub'
- Joanne Froggatt heading to LA amid fears 'Downton Abbey' role may end soon
- Kussh Sinha’s wedding reception today