London, July 22 : Nicklas Bendtner, who is being targeted by both AC Milan and Galatasaray, is set to cost 7.5 million pounds when he leaves Arsenal this week.
The 24-year-old Danish striker has become increasingly frustrated at his failure to establish himself as a regular first team player at Arsenal where he arrived eight years ago from Boldklub Copenhagen, the Mirror reported.
He has been loaned out twice to Birmingham and to Sunderland and has now decided that his future is away from The Emirates.
Bendtner recently hit the headlines when he was fined 80,000 pounds by UEFA for displaying sponsored underwear during the match against Portugal in the Euro finals in the summer.
His departure is the first of four potential transfers and his move would free-up money for manager Arsene Wenger to add to his squad. (ANI)
- Jessica Ennis to earn £1mn from lucrative sponsorship deals
- Murray eyeing Olympics gold after Wimbledon final setback
- Ferguson earmarks midfielder Carrick as key to Man U’s return to European glory
- Di Matteo says new signings would help close massive 25-points chasm with Man City
- Lord Coe’s ‘no entry’ for visitors wearing Pepsi T-Shirts during London Games gaffe